Kevin Micheal Richardson
Janet Lewis (daughter)
Principal at Pearl Bailey High School
Brian Lewis is the principal at Pearl Bailey High School. He is a multi-faceted character who is equal parts educator, mentor, father and ex-con.
When he and his wife divorced, Brian kept their middle-class home in the settlement. Since then, the house and yard has fallen into disrepair, and Brian has relapsed into his old vices.
Relationships with Other CharactersEdit
Brian isn't proud of his daughter Janet.
Ellen and Brian dated, but she broke up with him because he wasn't serious about their relationship. At the urging of Stan (who was acting out of selfish reasons, of course), Brian proposed to Ellen. Their engagement was complicated by the return of Brian's former cell-mate and "prison-wife," Tracy Bryant. Ellen left Brian at the altar for Tracy.
Facts about Principal Brian LewisEdit
- Brian's childhood was the inspiration for the television show Diff'rent Strokes
- Brian moved the toilet into his living room to make toilet wine with his prison wife
- Brian was known at one point as "El Lobo Negro"
- Brian owes $22,000 in gambling debts to the Triad mafia
- Brian used to pronounce cocaine "kyoh-kain"
- Brian has been known to fist-fight dogs
- Brian peed on a cake at a PTA bake sale
- Brian takes allergy medication
- Brian also takes anti-psychotic medication
- Brian was once engaged to Ellen Riggs, the superintendent of his school
- Brian tried increasing his sleeping to 14 hours a night, to prevent himself from otherwise getting into trouble
- Brian tried to drive Steve and himself off of a cliff, "Thelma & Louise" style
- 100 A.D.
- Son of Stan
- You Debt Your Life
- I Am the Walrus
- School Lies
- Licence to Till
- Jenny Fromdabloc