Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Kevin Micheal Richardson
Janet Lewis (daughter)
Principal at Pearl Bailey High School
Relationships with Other CharactersEdit
Brian isn't proud of his daughter Janet.
Ellen and Brian dated, but she broke up with him because he wasn't serious about their relationship. At the urging of Stan (who was acting out of selfish reasons, of course), Brian proposed to Ellen. Their engagement was complicated by the return of Brian's former cell-mate and "prison-wife," Tracy Bryant. Ellen left Brian at the altar for Tracy.
Principal Lewis allowed Steve to hang out with him in the teacher's lounge with him once.
Stan helped Principal Lewis marry Ellen Rigg.
Principal Lewis keeps Hayley as a slave around the house with Jeff, and he also tried to turn her in to Stan Smith for reward money by trying to drive her in a hijacked police car.
Facts about Principal Brian LewisEdit
- Brian's childhood was the inspiration for the television show Diff'rent Strokes
- Brian moved the toilet into his living room to make toilet wine with his prison wife
- Brian was known at one point as "El Lobo Negro"
- Brian owes $22,000 in gambling debts to the Triad mafia
- Brian used to pronounce cocaine "kyoh-kain"
- Brian has been known to fist-fight dogs
- Brian peed on a cake at a PTA bake sale
- Brian takes allergy medication
- Brian also takes anti-psychotic medication
- Brian was once engaged to Ellen Riggs, the superintendent of his school
- Brian tried increasing his sleeping to 14 hours a night, to prevent himself from otherwise getting into trouble
- Brian tried to drive Steve and himself off of a cliff, "Thelma & Louise" style
- Brian drives a 66 Chevelle SS 396
- 100 A.D.
- Son of Stan
- You Debt Your Life
- I Am the Walrus
- School Lies
- Licence to Till
- Jenny Fromdabloc